My lovely fellow bloggers Tonya and Chrissy have nominated me for a Liebster award. Thank you so much! Although this isn't the first one, I love answering these great questions and reading yours.
Instructions for Nominees:
1. Link back to the person/blog who nominated you! Don’t forget to give a Thank You shout out.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Comment on this post with your link when you are done. I would love to see your answers!
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Remember to notify your nominees of their nomination and provide a link to your post.
Questions from Tonya:
1. How did you decide on your blog title and what is it about?
Most of my writings used to be little scribbles in my notebook. So, when I decided to start this blog it was another place for me to scribble my thoughts. This is my happy place- where I write about my thoughts and try to inspire myself and other scribblers.
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
This blog came as a result of a difficult time in life and a push from a dear friend- Please show her some support here! I wanted to get out of the rut, and writing helped me process my feelings and get some positivity in my life.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
- I am a Libra
- I am very lazy
- I love Friends and Harry potter
- I have a tattoo on my wrist
- I am shy and introvert, and it takes me time and effort to open up
- I am way too addicted to my phone
- I want to write a book someday
- I love food, and eating out
- I am easily distracted
- I have a resting bitch-face
- I hate sleeping early, even if I am sleepy
4. What is currently on your “favorite things” list?
The TV show- New Girl, Instagram, my new pedometer
5. What do you love most about blogging? Why?
Writing, the feeling that I can make you guys smile sometimes, and knowing all of you!
6. What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
Just continue to be able to inspire someone and myself too. It's a part of me that I want to keep in my life.
7. What is the most difficult part of writing and running a blog for you?
Time- it gets busy with a full-time job and inspiration doesn't usually follow a schedule.
8. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Happiness, love, travel.
9. What is one of your biggest fears? Why?
Not enough time.
10. If you could do or be anything in the world, what would it be?
Travel all the time, and see all the great places in this world.
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In the sunshine land, with love of my life and a family of my own.
Questions from Chrissy:
1. When did you start blogging and what sparked the idea?
The push came from a dear friend of mine when I was going through a hard difficult phase. I always loved to write, and just that push was what I needed.
2. What is the hardest part about building a constant readership in your eyes?
It's kind of hard to always have inspiration and ideas, and a busy schedule doesn't help either. It takes time, and you gotta be consistent.
3. Where are you from and would you rather live somewhere else?
I am from California and I love the sunshine land
4. Are you a crafty person? If so, what is your craft of choice?
I would say I kind of am- I like scrapbooking.
5. What are your favorite posts to read on other blogs?
I follow a range of blogs, and to name a few I love the thankful posts, lists of happy things,
6. Do you have a favorite quote?
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
7. If you were granted 3 wishes - what would they be?
Since I answered this question above, I'll take this as a chance to add three more! Haha kidding- It's still happiness, love, and travel.
8. How would you describe your style?
This is a hard one! Is it my dressing style or my writing style or something else?
9. Who is currently your favorite music artist?
Taylor Swift, but it keeps changing every few days. I listen to a song repeatedly and then I start hating it!
10. Sandals or heels?
I like heels- they are pretty but I would pick sandals here because comfort is more important to me
11. Where would you rather travel - to the beach or the mountains?
Mountains- can't get enough of the scenery.
My questions for you:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. What really makes you angry?
3. What makes you laugh the most?
4. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
5. What is the best gift you have been given?
6. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
7. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
8. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
9. What three things do you think of the most each day?
10. What is one thing you will never do again?
11. What is your proudest accomplishment?
I look forward to knowing all of you!