The other day I was thinking about getting married. Well, not actually getting married now. But, someday I will marry a special someone. How should he be? Knowing me, I am super complicated. So, to make easy for him, I thought upon a few things that he 'should' know. If he doesn't, he should learn. Because, these are the minimum requirements. ;)
1. He should have patience to bear with my silence. Tough, I know.
2. He should be ready to fight with me to be with me. Till the end.
3. He should know how to give a good massage. Learn if you don't know.
4. He should get me a ring, (from Tiffany's). Diamonds are forever.
5. He should never wake me up early in the morning. Rather, sleep in with me.
6. He should be ready with bags packed. I would want to travel the world with you.
7. He should love me for who I am. No conditions.
I think this is a lot of help, giving pointers to be a good husband. :)
Any other thing you think I should have added girls?