Finally, I am back here and I am really happy about it. Though I miss home and family and all that care I got. I miss them a lot here, but I love being on my own, doing all by myself. First day here went great as my Apple took out time for me and we had a wonderful evening together. And that is enough to make me happy :o) I also made a gift for him, I love making things for him, but forgot it in my cupboard only. So dumb I am at times.
Now there is a wish-list of things I have to do after I get well and can walk properly:
1. SHOPPING: Its been so long that I went to do some shopping. I could not go even for window shopping. And i really need to update my wardrobe!
2. MOVIES: I love movies and I have missed so many movies. So its the first thing I am going to do after I'll be able to walk!
3. ROAD TRIP: Its been like one and a half month when I drove last. So, this is a must!
4. BOOK SHOPPING: I have developed an interest in reading recently, so I am going to buy some good ones for me!
5. HEAD MASSAGE: I think I should go for it, but I am not sure about this one!
I hope I have a fast recovery, so that I can get my life completely on track.